Setting up the iSlips Online App on a mobile device
- Make sure iSlips Online Sync has been setup to sync with your Timeslips database.
- Within the iSlips Online app, log in using the iSlips Online Sync credentials for the specific person that will be using the app. Subscriptions are limited to 2 mobile apps per person.
- If the credentials have already been associated with an iSlips Online Sync database, the initial syncing will occur and iSlips Online will be ready to use. Otherwise, move to step 4.
- In order to use iSlips Online Syncing, your iSlips Online Syncing account needs to be associated with your online database. On the Get Connected screen enter in the Connection Code either by scanning in the Connection Code or pasting it in.
- The Connection Code can be found in iSlips Sync, on the Online Syncing Tab by pressing the Connection Code button.
- Initial syncing will occur and iSlips Online will be ready to use.